Sunday, May 9, 2010

Marathon/ Dueling Push Ups








Last June my good friends and I decided to run a Marathon in San Diego. Why San Diego you may ask? Well honestly, we searched marathons around the country and it was considered one of the flattest! Ha. Anyway, after the marathon we all went out and stumbled - quite literally because our legs were KILLING us - into a bar called the dueling pianos. I struck up a conversation with one of the performers and asked him if he ever had people do dueling push ups on top of the dueling pianos. "Never," he said "but I'll call you guys up in a few minutes!" With that he finished his drink and walked back up to the piano. And that is how my buddy Bob and I ended up doing push ups on top of two pianos in a rowdy, crowded bar in San Diego.


No comments:

Post a Comment