Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ugliest Sweater Party



My Senior year at OCU in Columbus, OH the basketball team and I decided to show our support and attend the Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. So, prior to our Friday night game we all went out to the Salvation Army and tried to find the "ugliest" Christmas sweater of all! Well, we found quite a few less-than-fashionable sweaters. However, I was not satisfied with the selection. So, I basically bought a sweater and some Bodacious accessories and made my own. Total price of THE Ugliest sweater: $6.42 (All accessories included). You may ask, "How long did it take you to make the sweater Dan?" Well, it only took about ten minutes to attach my thrift store treasures to the sweater with safety pins. Oh, and in case you were wondering I did take home the trophy of THE Ugliest sweater that night - a multi-colored plastic Weiner dog. I still don't know who decided on that as the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment