Sunday, May 9, 2010

NYC Photo Shoot








The first time I went to NYC was last August to visit an old friend (I ended up moving to the city three weeks later! ). Well, a college friend of mine from ORU does photography and was going to be in the city the same time. He needed subjects to build his portfolio and asked me if I would be willing to help. I told him I would be glad to help and then immediately went to the thrift store to acquire some "professional-looking" attire. The first few photos are fabulous; however, I feel as though the final picture really captures my personality. I like to have fun, be creative and random. The first few are a bit serious but I think that was the look he was going for. In any case, his name is Daniel Charles and if you ever find yourself in Tulsa, OK be sure to look him up.

1 comment:

  1. Your friend is good! I really like the third one down--that's a good shot! and you gotta love a good thrift shop wardrobe

    ReplyDelete